At Mirius™ we are keenly aware that our business activity has a direct and indirect impact on the environment. We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment through all levels of the business by utilising sustainable technologies and working practices wherever possible and we work hard to use our influence to encourage suppliers and assist customers to do the same.
So, rather than listing hollow ‘commitments’ here are just some examples of what we are doing right now.
- We measure the environmental performance of our business in terms of fuel, energy, water, resource consumption, waste management and work hard to improve our performance.
- We undertake regular energy audits in our head office and implement energy saving initiatives.
- We are committed to reducing our carbon emissions and many of our fleet cars are now hybrid vehicles.
- We have recently introduced a trigger spray bottle made entirely from post consumer recycled plastic (rPET). The bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable after use, along with the trigger head and sleeve packaging – A 1st for the cleaning industry in Europe.
- All of our cardboard packaging is fully recyclable.
If you would like to know more please contact us.