Quality Control Technician (Night Shift)
Working Hours – 10.30pm – 7.00am Sunday Night through to Friday mornings
Mirius have a current vacancy for someone looking for their next opportunity working within Laboratory and Manufacturing areas with a focus on quality control.
Role: This opportunity has arisen within the Quality Control Team. The role will include a number of inspection tasks in both the laboratory and production environment.
Overview of role:
• To perform accurate QC laboratory tests (in line with test procedure) on production batches and first off samples
• Conduct production line inspections to ensure high levels of quality
• To sample incoming raw materials, to label and document
• To maintain all data necessary for the Quality Control systems. This includes filing of process sheets, retained samples and calibration records
• To aid in the manufacture of the products with respect to batch corrections
• Quality Control production Inspections across all production processes
• Other assorted duties as required
Whilst quality inspection and laboratory experience would be beneficial it is not essential as full training will be given at every stage.
The successful candidate will be:
• Be keen with a willingness to learn new skills
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess a good basic level of numeracy and literacy
• Be a strong team player
• Have the ability and willingness to solve problems through to completion
• Proficient in the use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
• Have excellent time management and able to plan prioritise their workload
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Scott Williamson, HR Manager. ScottW@mirius.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 6th November 2019.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.