Quality Control Laboratory Assistants
Mirius have two vacancies for people looking for their next opportunity to work within our Quality Control Laboratory. The roles include performing various laboratory tests as well as general administrative tasks.
- To perform accurate Quality Control laboratory tests (in line with test procedures) on production samples
- To sample incoming raw materials, label and document
- To maintain data related to Quality Control systems, including completion of process sheets, work orders, retained samples and calibration records
- Quality Control line inspections in the Production Area
- Housekeeping and calibration of laboratory equipment maintenance.
- To maintain full, detailed and accurate records of all work and analysis conducted
- Preparation of new liquid formulation launch packs
- Other duties as required
Key skills and requirements.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Reliable with good time management
- Able to plan and prioritize daily workload
- Previous laboratory experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full support and training will be provided
Position 1: Late Shift: Monday to Friday, 14:30-23:00
Position 2: Night Shift: Sunday to Friday morning, 22:30-07:00 .
If you are interested in this role or wish to know more, please contact Anna Madra email@example.com Quality Manager, Mirius.
If you wish to contact us so we can hold your details on file for future reference please email: firstname.lastname@example.org