OmniChlor™ is a water soluble effervescent tablet containing the active ingredient Troclosene Sodium (NaDCC) and is ideal for all disinfection on the farm and in animal environments. OmniChlor™ can also be used for animal drinking water disinfection and as part of routine disinfection programs. The effectiveness of OmniChlor™ has been validated for environmental control of pathogens by carrying out a comprehensive in vitro test programme on a wide spectrum of micro-organisms of significance to the farmer and consumer.
This disinfectant product has been approved for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where an approved product is required to be used under the control legislation for the following specific disease(s) orders;
- Foot-and-mouth disease at the dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 299 parts of water;
- Swine vesicular disease at the dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 299 parts of water;
- Poultry diseases including avian influenza, influenza of avian origin in mammals, Newcastle disease, paramyxovirus at a dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 449 parts of water;
This disinfectant product has also been approved at a dilution of 1 part of this preparation plus 299 parts water for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where General Orders require the use of an approved disinfectant, but this approval does not apply to disinfection required under the specific control legislation relating to Tuberculosis disease.
This approval is granted under the Diseases of Animals (Approved Disinfectants) Orders made by the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in England, Scottish ministers in Scotland and Welsh ministers in Wales. For confirmation of continuing approval refer to the Defra list of approved disinfectants at http://disinfectants.defra.gov.uk
The contents of this container are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be of the same composition and quality as the sample submitted for approval testing.
- Controls growth of pathogenic micro organisms
- Maximise efficacy of vaccines, medicines and feed additives
- Works from the beginning to the end for animal drinking water systems
- Deters biofilm proliferation
- Cost effective
- Easy to handle
- Available in: 200 Tablet Tub
- Defra approved
The World Health Authority (WHO) have recommended the use of NaDCC granules for the disinfection of healthcare facilities as part of their recommended Disease commodity package – Novel Coronavirus