Omnicide™ is the original synergistic blend of Glutaraldehyde and Quaternary Ammonium. Highly tested independently across the world for uses in poultry, swine, dairy, cattle, equine, horticulture and companion animals. Omnicide™ can be used throughout the whole disinfection process.
This disinfectant product has been approved for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where an approved product is required to be used under the control legislation for the following specific disease(s) orders;
- Swine vesicular disease at the dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 100 parts of water;
- Poultry diseases including avian influenza, influenza of avian origin in mammals, Newcastle disease, paramyxovirus at a dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 125 parts of water;
This disinfectant product has also been approved at a dilution of 1 part of this preparation plus 50 parts water for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where General Orders require the use of an approved disinfectant, but this approval does not apply to disinfection required under the specific control legislation relating to Foot and Mouth disease, or Tuberculosis disease.
This approval is granted under the Diseases of Animals (Approved Disinfectants) Orders made by the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in England, Scottish ministers in Scotland and Welsh ministers in Wales. For confirmation of continuing approval refer to the Defra list of approved disinfectants at http://disinfectants.defra.gov.uk
The contents of this container are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be of the same composition and quality as the sample submitted for approval testing.
- Broad spectrum activity
- Proven residual activity
- Eradicates virus, bacteria, fungi and mould
- Non-corrosive to surfaces at dilution
- Active in organic matter
- Available in: 5 litre, 25 litre, 200 litre and 1000 litres
- Defra approved