OmniCox™ is an effective aid in the prevention and management of coccidiosis and cryptosporidiosis. INDEPENDENTLY TESTED BY: University of Cambridge – Dept of Clinical Veterinary Medicine and Department of Animal Pathology of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of Zaragoza (Spain).
A synergistic blend of glutaraldehyde and Coco Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride. OmniCox™ does not contain any phenol.
This disinfectant product has been approved for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where an approved product is required to be used under the control legislation for the following specific disease(s) orders;
- Swine vesicular disease at the dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 100 parts of water;
- Poultry diseases including avian influenza, influenza of avian origin in mammals, Newcastle disease, paramyxovirus at a dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 125 parts of water;
This disinfectant product has also been approved at a dilution of 1 part of this preparation plus 50 parts water for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where General Orders require the use of an approved disinfectant, but this approval does not apply to disinfection required under the specific control legislation relating to Foot and Mouth disease, or Tuberculosis disease.
This approval is granted under the Diseases of Animals (Approved Disinfectants) Orders made by the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in England, Scottish ministers in Scotland and Welsh ministers in Wales. For confirmation of continuing approval refer to the Defra list of approved disinfectants at http://disinfectants.defra.gov.uk
The contents of this container are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be of the same composition and quality as the sample submitted for approval testing.
- Broad spectrum activity
- Proven residual activity
- Active in the presence of organic matter
- Suitable for all animal species
- Available in: 5 litre, 25 litre and 200 litres
- Defra approved